Shubham Jaiswal (email@example.com)
The Delhi government has somewhat loosened up lock down limitations by permitting Clinics, plumber, Electrician and repairers of water purifiers to continue their work from Tuesday.
In a 7-point request, the Delhi Disaster Management Authority also allowed inter-state travel of Health workers, lab technicians and scientists that had been prohibited in the city.
Here is full list of people conceded exemptions by Delhi government:
1) Veterinary Hospitals. Dispensaries, clinics, pathology labs, sale, and supply of vaccine and medicine.
2) Movement of all medicals and veterinary personnel, scientists, nurses, para-medical staff, lab technicians. Midwives, and other hospital other support services.
3) Services provided by self-employed persons — electrician, plumbers and repairing of water purifiers.
4) Operation of homes for children, disabled, mentally challenged, senior citizens, destitute, women, widows.
5) Movement (inter and intra State, including by air) of all medicals and veterinary personnel, scientists, nurses, para-medical staff, lab technicians, mid-wives and other hospital support services including ambulances have been exempted from lockdown restrictions.
6) Shops of educational books for students.
7) Shops of electric fans.
Delhi govt has encouraged online teaching, distance learning, read the order signed by Delhi Chief Secretary Vijay Dev.