Shubham Jaiswal (email@example.com)
While the Narendra Modi-led Centre said that a phased exit would begin on June 1 from the over-two-months-long nationwide lockdown, Maharashtra government is expected to restrict resumption of a economic and other activities in one go, following the rising number of COVID-19 cases. If reports are to be believed, no activities will be allowed in Mumbai, Pune and other red zones. Notably, Maharashtra has 3,169 containment zones, out of which 684 are in Mumbai, 65 in Pune and 177 in Thane.
Earlier on Saturday, the Union Health Ministry had said all precautions must be taken while living with the new normal of COVID-19. However, it stressed on strict adherence to physical distancing and use of face covers at public places by everyone while also following personal and social hygiene standards. The management of COVID-19 is only possible when all the due care is taken by everyone without being complacent about the situation and by not taking the relaxations during.