Shubham Jaiswal (email@example.com)
From Wednesday, India enters the second phase of unlocking that began on June 1 following three months of strict lockdown. Given the rising number of the cases, nothing many changes on the ground in Unlock 2.0.
* Places of worship, hotels, restaurants, and shopping malls will be allowed to remain open outside the containment zones — as they were in Unlock 1.0.
* Schools, colleges and coachings institutions will remain closed till July 31, 2020.
* Cinema halls, gymnasiums, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres, bars, auditoriums, assembly halls and similar places will not open. Metro services will also remain shut.
* Shops can have more than 5 persons at a time — obviously not in containment zones. However, they have to maintain adequate physical distance.
* There will be more trains and flights — which will be announced in the days to come.
* Within the containment zones, strict perimeter control shall be maintained and only essential activities allowed.
* Training institutions of the Central, and State Governments will be allowed to function with effect from July 15, 2020.