Select your Language: हिन्दी
Maharashtra

A Man dies of burn injuries after sanitiser.

He died in the district civil hospital.

Nashik: A 56-year-old man succumbed to his injuries he had suffered in a flame caused by the reaction with sanitiser at his house here in Maharashtra, the police, said.

The Quarry, Anil Suchak, had suffered 68% burns on August 30 when the sanitiser he was throwing into a bottle came in contact with the gas stove flame and caught fire, a police official said.

Anil died in the district civil hospital on September 1, the official added.

Related Articles

Back to top button